Tuesday 27 April 2010

Scene from Burn After Reading

For some reason it's stuck in my mind these days. Sometimes I have a little voice in my head telling me something along these lines. "So what did we learn from this? Not to do it again I guess. Whatever the fuck it was that we did in the first place." The actual quote shows I'm paraphrasing.











CIA Superior: What did we learn, Palmer?
CIA Officer: I don't know, sir.
CIA Superior: I don't fuckin' know either. I guess we learned not to do it again.
CIA Officer: Yes, sir.
CIA Superior: I'm fucked if I know what we did.
CIA Officer: Yes, sir, it's, uh, hard to say
CIA Superior: Jesus Fucking Christ!

The scene as a whole can be seen here although if you haven't seen the film, it won't make much sense. If you have, it is indeed one of the funniest scenes in the whole flick. The quote above can be seen from about 2:40 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment