Monday 26 April 2010

Bibs et al from all over the place

Over the years I have been lucky enough to get to know a lot of people in different places in the world. Some of them are people I have never met in person but I know them from the internet and have been interacting with them for so long that I have little to no doubt that if I were to meet them in person, we would have no trouble getting along like old friends.

Some time ago I asked these 'internet friends' to send me little bibs (slabbetjes) or burp cloths (spuugdoekjes) from where they live. So far three of them responded with lovely packages. I will post pictures of their treasures here. (Alas, they will remain nameless - such is the nature of the internet community. Please rest assured that I at least know who they are.)

From Las Vegas, US

From (Northern) Ireland

From England

No comments:

Post a Comment