Friday 13 August 2010

Oh my... What to say?

It has been quite a while since I last made an entry here. My only excuse is that I have been a little bit busy. My kiddies were born two days after I made the last post. Water broke actually the very night after I made that post, at two in the morning. The girls were not born until Sunday afternoon though. It took a while. And after that I have been busy mostly with taking care of the little ones, and resting, and eating, and breastfeeding, and phasing out on Facebook.

So far taking care of the little ones has been delightful. Of course there are moments of frustration and moreover exhaustion (never far away) but overall I absolutely love it. There is no other way of putting it: I am In Love.

However, to keep you updated: here are my past four weeks in pictures. All of these were taken with my iPhone and simply 'on the go snapshots'. (This also explains why not everyone who has held the kiddies so far is on here...)

Hope you like it. (If you do, feel free to leave a comment. I always wonder if people actually read this thing...)




2 comments:

  1. Disappointingly few of the proud Awesome Ninja Goddess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little girls have So Much Love! As do you, my dear...as do you. Eversomuchlove!

    ReplyDelete