Monday 25 January 2010

For those of you who know ME but don't know THIS yet:

You might like to know that I'm pregnant. With twins.

We saw them today on an 'echo' (ultrasound). They are now about 6.5 cm long, top of the head to the tip of the tail. They are complete in the sense that they have arms and legs and a head with eyes and a mouth and everything. They just need to grow a little lot more, for the next six months. As we watched them they were bouncing up and down inside me, stretching and turning and jumping with their little legs. They are expected to be born end of July. The official date is August 6 but twins are usually early. We'll see.

So... that's the news! I'm not calling or mailing everyone of my acquaintance to tell them the news because to be honest I'm still much too flabberghasted by it myself. I do hope you'll understand.

Also: I promise not all of my blog entries will be about kiddies and kiddie things. :)

1 comment: